Rate Rules are a major update to how pricing and discounts are managed in Carcloud. This supports features including Coupons and Vehicle Delivery. This update will be released during the evening of Tuesday 26 July (AEST).
After the release on Tuesday 26th July, you will notice some changes in your CMS. All existing configurations (pricing tiers, offers, relocations, default CDP etc) will be migrated as a part of the release.
Rate Rules underpins new features including Coupons and Vehicle Delivery.
How Rate Rules Works
(Current Rate functionality will be migrated automatically and will continue to function as it used to.)
Learn more about how to use Rate Rules in our Documentation Library:
Coupons give you a new way to promote your business online. Designed specifically for car rental marketers, you can use them for:
- Social marketing campaigns
- Outbound email campaigns
- Loyalty rewards
- Pre-sell of coupons/vouchers via 3rd party coupon sites
- Other onsite/offsite promotions
Create coupons with flexible limits
Enables you to manage promotions for social campaigns so you can post messages like:
“The first 10 renters to book a rental for December will get 25% off. Promo code: DECSALENOW”
All booking limits and restrictions are enforced in Carcloud so it’s quick and easy for marketers.
Promote Loyalty Campaigns
Bulk generate single-use voucher codes that give a % or $ discount. These can be exported and matched to your CRM, so you can send personalised rewards to individual renters.
Bulk generate single-use voucher codes that give a $ discount. These can be exported and pre-sold via your own website or 3rd party coupon sites.
You can easily report on when individual coupons were used and cancel them at any time.
Learn more about how to use Coupons in our Documentation Library:
Do you deliver vehicles to your customers? With our new Vehicle Delivery module, we introduce:
- Map-based search. Renters can enter a street address and see live pricing for vehicle delivery/return.
- Flexible delivery pricing rules based on driving distance to deliver to the chosen location. You can easily configure and manage different delivery pricing rules for different customers.
- Delivery distance restrictions and control over which depots support vehicle delivery.
Get in touch with our Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about adding Vehicle Delivery to your website.