Navigate to Dashboard > Offers > Add New
1. Click Offers
2. Click Add New
3. Add the title/name of the offer
4. Add any media relevant to the offer via the Add Media button. Add any HTML content via the HTML box.
5-8. SEO Best Practise for Carcloud Web
9. Each page header type has its own unique fields. Click the field for the dropdown. Page header options below:
- Standard Type
- Background Image Header
- Background Image Header With Title Panel
- Image Header Above Content Section
Refer to Recommended Image Dimensions for more information.
Related Content Tiles
10. Click Add Row to start creating a layout for Related Content Tiles.
Summary / Excerpt
11. Fill in if needed
12. Select the Offer Type. Each type has its own unique fields:
- Booking Offer
- Code Label - Title/Name of the Rate Rule which displays in the same row next to the Rate Rule
- Rate Rule - Click the dropdown menu and choose the applicable Rate Rule.
- Button Label - Default label is “Book this Special”. The label can be edited accordingly.
- Partner Offer
- Partner URL - put the URL or page address of the offer (on the partner's website)
Start Date and End Date (Optional)
- Click the Start Date and End Date field to bring up the calendar. Select dates accordingly.
- Labels for Start Date and End Date can be edited, as needed.
- Terms Title can be edited accordingly
- Media can be added, as needed.
Link to Depot (Optional)
- Click Select a Depot for the dropdown menu of your locations/depots and select accordingly.
On the right sideboard, click Featured Image (17) and /or Catalogue tile image (18) to add images accordingly. Refer to Recommended Image Dimensions for more information.
19. Tick the Hide Offer box to make the offer NOT VISIBLE on any catalogue or page
Related Article: Managing Offers