In order to allow customers to manage their own reservations via the website, you need to enable the Mange Booking tab. This can be done as follows:
1. In the CMS, go to Global Content > Header.
2. On this page, scroll to the bottom of the page and enable the "Manage a Booking" checkbox.
3. Enter a title for this header tab under "Manage Booking Title" (default is "Manage Booking").
4. Click Update to save.
5. You can now preview this on your staging site.
Depending on your reservation system, customers will be able to view, print and cancel their reservation via Manage Booking. Some systems do not support the option to cancel.
This may look slightly odd on the staging site if your main menu items have not yet been configured. The Manage Booking tab will move across to the far right once the main menu items are in place.
Manage Booking - Further Configuration
Further configuration for Manage Booking can be found in Booking > Create/View Booking > Scroll to Manage Booking
1. Allow for Cancellation: use this check box to enable/disable cancel booking functionality (dependant on reservation system).
2. Manage Booking Note: field to add notes and information to the Manage Booking screen.
Click "Save Changes" to update your Manage Booking settings.