To add a new depot (location), go to Depots > Add New.
In this screen you will complete all the information for your depot. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
1. Title - add a title for your depot. When you add this, a new permalink will be created for your depot page.
2. Description - add some text about your depot in the large text box.
3. SEO fields - more information can be found here.
4. Page Header - from the drop down, select how you want your header to look. Select if you want to show/hide Category Tabs and Breadcrumbs.
5. Related Content Tiles - use the "Add Row" button to add related content; other depots, vehicles, deals. This will only work once this content has also been added.
6. Short Description - add a short description to be displayed above the main description on the depot page. This field can also be left blank.
7. Station Code - this mandatory field is important as it links you depot to your reservation system.
8. Pickup/Return - select the option that applies to your depot
9. Country & Region - the country list will be pre-configured based on your locations. In this section you will need to select the country and region applicable to the depot you are configuring.
10. City - this is a mandatory field
11. Address - this is a mandatory field. Enter the street address line only (e.g. 123 Depot Street). The City, Postcode and Country will be auto-populated.
12. Postcode - enter a postcode for your depot
13. Latitude & Longitude - these are mandatory fields that makes your depot searchable on Google Maps. Instructions to find latitude and longitude are here.
14. Email Address - add an email address for your depot if you would like to
15. Phone & Fax numbers - add phone and fax numbers if applicable
16. Office Hours - add office hours exactly as you want them displayed on the screen
17. Airport Code - if your depot is an airport location, select the airport code from the drop-down. If you would like to collect flight details from your customers, leave the "flight details are optional box" un-checked.
18. Commercial /Passenger - these fields are no longer in use and can be disregarded.
19. Confirmation Email Instructions - add any depot specific instructions you would like included on confirmation emails here.
20. Featured Image - on the right hand side of the page, you can set an image for you depot by selecting "Set Featured Image".
When you have finished editing your depot, click "Update" and use the "Preview Changes" button to view the depot on your staging site.
To further configure your Depots, refer to: