Once you have your Depots set up, it's time to add and configure vehicles. Instead of adding vehicles manually, the vehicles are "sychronised" into your dashboard from the reservation system, saving you a lot of time.
Click the vehicle title to open the editing screen. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
1. Title - enter a title for your vehicle as you want it displayed to the customer.
2. Description - add a vehicle description in the large text box.
3. SEO Fields - more information can be found here.
4. Page Header - from the drop down, select how you want your header to look. Select if you want to show/hide Category Tabs and Breadcrumbs.
5. Make & Model - these are mandatory fields.
6. Or Similar - enable/disable this depending on the vehicle and if you want "or similar displayed to customers.
7. Vehicle Code/ID - this is for display purposes only and is not linked to your reservation system. Leave this blank if you do not want to display the vehicle code to customers.
8. Short Description - add a short description to be displayed above the main description on the vehicle page. This field can also be left blank.
9. Mandatory Vehicle Attribute Fields - the following fields are mandatory and will be displayed on the vehicle page: Doors, Seating Capacity, Vehicle Type, Air-conditioning, Transmission.
10. Optional Vehicle Attribute Fields - the following fields are optional and will only be displayed if enabled: Body Type, Small Luggage, Large Luggage, Engine Size, Engine Description, Fuel Type, Drive Type, Emissions, Fuel Consumption, Adjustable Steering, Cruise Control, Traction Control, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), ABS, Bluetooth, MP3 Player, USB, CD Player, Smoking, Power Steering, Power Windows, Remote Locking, NCAP Rating, Airbags, Fog Lamps, Sat Navigation, License Type, Length, Width, Height, Gross Vehicle Weight, Capacity.
11. Featured Image - select an image for your vehicle from the Featured Image box on the right.
When you have finished editing your vehicle, click "Update" and use the "Preview Changes" button to view the vehicle on your staging site.